Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ganda"
Translations of "Ganda"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ganda ko
A: I'm beautiful
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ganda mo
A: You're beautiful ✨
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ganda
A: @Rovi_Alejandro Beautiful
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ganda ka?
A: You’re Beautiful
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ganda ganda ko
A: I am really pretty
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is the following question correct? " What has this jacket been made of?"
- which one is right? 1.what was it you were saying? 2.what were you just saying?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say je vais bien
- What’s the difference between “ persuade “ and “ convince “
- What does drop off mean?
- What is the difference between reverse and reversed ?
- What does heavy mean?
- Is calling a person who is lacking the faculty of speech mute considered offensive? If so, what w...
- What do you call these people? they are Indigenous peoples of the Americas. but Is there any shor...
- I have a question about the phrase 'out of town'. Do we use it even if we mean being outside a b...