Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gdzie"
Translations of "Gdzie"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? gdzie mieszkasz
A: Where Do You Live?
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wiedzą, gdzie jesteś, z kim rozmawiasz
A: They know who you are and who you are talking to/with.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? gdzie mieszkasz
A: Where do you live? // Where are you from? :)
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? gdzie mogę znaleźć tanią i dobrą restaurację ?
A: Where is a good, cheap restaurant?
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? gdzie byłeś?
A: @yousankmyship and @bukowaty are right
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- does the name 'wish' sound wired?
- What does "off" mean here? Whale 🐋 swims beneath group of surfers off southern California coast.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晚會禮服
- The buses more frequent than the trains. somebody tell me what this sentence means?
- I have studied the word 'trouble' but it seems like it is only used as uncountable or plural, not...
- I called the police after I had just been stolen. is it natural?
- Sentence 1: "The mail is delivered by the postman". means: the postman delivers the mail . His wi...
- How do you say this in English (US)? which is better? 1) I think I'll get vaccinated when I get ...
- What does D-day mean?
- What does Uplifting song(?) mean?