Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Generosidade"
Translations of "Generosidade"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? generosidade
A: Generosidade em inglês é Generosity
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between on, in and at ?
- What is the difference between I taught myself and I learned ?
- What does tho mean?
- What does finna exemple: you gonna finna catch me mean?
- Can you please explain why it’s C and not E? I’m open to any detailed, grammatical explanation 🤗
- What is the difference between examination and exam and test ?
- What does Someone explain to me the logic of the verb/expression to jerk off ig it is something g...
- Is this sentence correct? "It will very likely rain tomorrow" how would you say?
- Do you see any grammatical errors? Please keep your pets safe, during the September and October ...
- Which is correct ( when it comes to weight or weigh )