Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Genetation"
Translations of "Genetation"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? what does "speak to a genetation means?
A: To "speak to a generation" means to be a very important figure and to say many very meaningful things to people for years. For example, you might say a beloved singer who had a long career like 조용필 가수 "spoke to a generation" because a generation of people listened to him all through their teenage and young adult lives.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between You are eyes are red. "Have you been crying ?" and You are eyes ar...
- What is the difference between on, in and at ?
- What is the difference between I taught myself and I learned ?
- What does tho mean?
- What does finna exemple: you gonna finna catch me mean?
- What is the difference between examination and exam and test ?
- What does Someone explain to me the logic of the verb/expression to jerk off ig it is something g...
- Is this sentence correct? "It will very likely rain tomorrow" how would you say?
- Do you see any grammatical errors? Please keep your pets safe, during the September and October ...
- Which is correct ( when it comes to weight or weigh )