Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gentlemanlike"
The meaning of "Gentlemanlike" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does gentlemanlike discussion mean?
A: Polite. Without aggression, rudeness, or fighting. Civilized.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- “You must have heard this song before.” “I don’t remember.” “You must have heard this song bef...
- What does With pump nozzle in hand mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? كيف اقوم بتحسين اللغه الانجليزيه خاصتي ؟
- Which one is correct? ① I don't like working outdoors, I prefer an assist position in an office....
- What is “though” in the end mean?
- Please show me example sentences with reinvent .
- How do you say this in English (US)? 썸 타고 싶어요
- What is the difference between We can't know, where it goes and We can't know, where it's going ?
- What does ten average men mean?
- https://youtu.be/ffVbnPjl86A can someone let me know what story it is in the vedio from 3:42~4:4...