Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gladansam"
Translations of "Gladansam"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? gladansam
A: I'm hungry
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- is "I suggest this one for you" correct ?
- What is the difference between I went to the train station this morning which was crowded with pa...
- Does this sound natural? "I'm looking for someone who will take me as I am and stick with me" P...
- What does i lav mean?
- would you ever come to Mexico or will you ever come to mexico
- What does those words are meant to be insults however in this context they're not insults? How ca...
- What does To marinade on smth mean?
- until i‘m past this whole wedding debacle。 why use “i‘m past” instead of “i past”？
- Do "spiteful" and "malicious" mean the same as "mean" when said that "it wasn't spiteful" , "it w...
- Please tell me ^_^ I have a hard time hearing "can" and "can't" in a sentence. Can native speake...