Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Goldigger"
The meaning of "Goldigger" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does goldigger mean?
A: A “Gold digger” is someone that dates people just because they have a lot of money.
Translations of "Goldigger"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? goldigger
A: golddigger is still golddigger
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does the very hand mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 美食家の○さん
- Does that sound natural? "He is hard to deal with." "You are hard to please."
- What does cono mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は楽しかったです！
- What does hook up mean?
- What does <what does it say? you doth did it?> mean?
- What is the difference between Will and Shall ?
- Sometimes "to" you pronounce "d" and sometimes "t". Is there a rule?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晩ご飯食べた？