Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Goleador"
Translations of "Goleador"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? goleador
A: to hit
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Cómo se dice De en inglés mean?
- I wanna help Who can help me in solving behavioral sciences cases ???
- How do you say this in English (US)? "Tender la ropa"
- They beat us last season, but we revenged on them yesterday or They beat us last season, but we t...
- What is the difference between "This morning, I had a hard time getting myself to do what I had t...
- What does Because why the freak not? mean?
- What does Put it lightly mean?
- What does yeet mean in "You can yeet yourself."?
- What is the difference between Scared and Afraid ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? だいすきです