Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Goobledegook"
The meaning of "Goobledegook" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does goobledegook mean?
A: no it's not, but keep in mind gobbledegook usually refers to something that doesn't make sense because it's too technical, for example "I can't understand this engineering gobbledegook!" or something like that
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? tôi nhớ bạn
- Please show me example sentences with What do you like to do in your free time? What do you like ...
- What's the difference between "head out" and "go out"?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 母
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...
- What is the difference between worry and fret ?