Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Guardate"
Translations of "Guardate"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? guardate le mie nuove storie .
A: Look at my new stories.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does I'm in! mean?
- Does this sound natural? My mom and i are regular clean our flat. I always help my mon with dust...
- How do you say this in English (US)? give you back something they borrowed
- How do you say this in English (US)? tell you their names
- Her French was impeccable. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between fall down and fall over ?
- An interview or a discussion? Imagine that someone hosted a talk session for a magazine, invit...
- What does i missed you so bad so bad? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? A「先にやる？」 B「やる！」
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am