Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gui"
The meaning of "Gui" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does If the game’s GUI is not designed to be easy to read, transparent, and stylistically consistent with the rest of the game-world art, it will stick out and ruin their immersion. mean?
A: When we say something will "stick out", we mean it will be very noticeable (similar to "stand out"). In other situations, it can mean something is extending out of something, i.e. He stuck out his tongue.
Other questions about "Gui"
Q: What does mean GUI? Please
A: When writing a program it is the window that the user can type stuff in or click stuff. If a program doesn't have a GUI, then it is a command line program
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 成績表什么時候出來
- How do you say this in English (US)? 自分が話している動画を撮る
- can someone here explain this to me?. give me more examples if you can. These guidelines, howeve...
- What is the best way to formulate this sentence? 1. She’s making excuses to why she did it. 2...
- What does What a waste to throw it away mean?
- What does under five feet mean?
- What does stuck up mean?
- Which one sounds more natural? Tofu is made of soybeans. Tofu is made from soybeans.
- What does Pan mean?
- Would it be unusual if a girl over 18 will not be able to drive a car? (I mean, in America 🙂) ...