Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Guilted"
Other questions about "Guilted"
Q: He guilted me into going to see her to apologize. does this sound natural?
A: He guilted me into going to see her apologize.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Solicitor mean?
- Hello. What word can you substitute "out" With in the phrasal verb " Help out"?
- What does inhibit mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Quiero ir de viaje.
- Good day. I came across this phrasal verb - come past, so does it mean the same as to come by (to...
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...
- Please help me correct this. Thank you in advance.
- What is the difference between run away and flee ?