Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Guincho"
Translations of "Guincho"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? guincho
A: squeak or squeal
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does The party JUMPS OFF around 9 pm mean?
- https://youtu.be/tsEqK_o3tBQ?t=546 What exactly is she saying here? I want to make the subtitles...
- What does Simp mean? can you show me some example?
- What does the joke mean?
- What does delay for a time mean?
- What does off mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Je parle français.
- Help me with this question, please. thank you!
- What does Could you correct the wrong and unnatural part please? mean?
- I can't understand this question. Could you Please, help me? thank you