Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hablas"
Translations of "Hablas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hablas algo de español
A: Do you speak a bit of Spanish?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "¿de quién hablas?"
A: "Of whom do you speak?" or "Who are you talking about?"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hablas español
A: @FernandaLezama12: Do you speak English
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hablas enserio
A: do you mean it?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hablas español?
A: do you speak spanish?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 猫、ネズミ、狐、とらなどの動物のひげ
- I'd like to know what "sick burns" means. I first saw this slang on BoJack Horseman's show and t...
- "I always have a hard time staying awake in Dr. Matsu's class." "You should go to bed early the ...
- What is the difference between Bow and Arch ?
- What does vibgyor mean?
- Some kinds of questions are asked with a rising intonation and others are with a falling intonati...
- How do you feel if someone says ”presidential erection" instead of "presidential election"? Pl...
- What does "fool" mean as a verb?
- I find it difficult to understand the following sentence written by a native speaker. "I alwa...
- Translation has always been an important way to innovate Chinese. = Translation has been being an...