Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hakki"
Translations of "Hakki"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hakki goodige barale beku
A: "Let's have a close look"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does will you lend me your ears mean?
- Please show me example sentences with footage.
- Is it unBURNED or UNburned ? (Adj) https://www.google.com/search?q=unburned+pronunciation&oq=unb&...
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Here (in my country) you can only notice t...
- What does what is the meaning of rose up? I saw in the english novel . mean?
- What does do not get aggravated mean?
- I don't know which sentence is correct! (1) a. I looked at his eye. b. I looked at his eyes...
- What does It will be up to him to decide mean?
- What is the difference between rambunctious and vigorous and energetic ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? これは誰か分かりますか？