Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Handkachief"
Other questions about "Handkachief"
Q: A handkachief or a handkerchief?
A: the word is spelled Handkerchief :)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I can manage on my own. I can manage by myself. I can handle it. I can take care of it. I can...
- How do you say this in English (US)? fecha de nacimiento
- Is anyone willing to correct the grammatical errors or unnatural expressions in my writing? Pleas...
- *are you trying to trick me to give you money. *do you want me to overlook about that you were s...
- What does Should I get this? mean?
- What does boundaries mean?
- we don't have nothing to envy because we're better. (does this sound natural?)
- What does eke out mean?
- Please show me example sentences with Give me some examples of sentences using “ probably”.
- Your mother said you need to have dinner. Your mother told you to have dinner. Your mother want...