Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hating"
Synonyms of "Hating" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between I’m hating myself and I hate myself ?
A: "I hate myself" sounds more natural, we don't need to use progressive/continuous tense in this kind of situation
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- When someone says “ I feel we should meet”, is it correct to say “I feel the same” or “I feel the...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 뭐 그럴 수 도 있지 인생은 원래 그런거야
- My friends can be identified as acquaintance, close friends and best friends. Does it sound natu...
- What is he saying?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Я переехала в Америку и счастлива этому событию
- What is the difference between I woke up to see my cat was asleep on my bed. and I woke up and sa...
- What does this sentence mean? :He ripped his pants right down the center Does it mean he rippe...
- can you show me some examples about the word "mean"? thanks
- What does "if, entertaining, as I do …" mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 또래가 뭐에요???