Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hei"
The meaning of "Hei" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does hei mean?
A: Hei is not a word in English, do you mean hey or her?
Q: What does hei, apa yang kamu kerjakan hari ini, apakah kamu baik-baik saja. jangan lupa makan pagi.
A: Hey, what are going to do today, are you fine? Don't forget to eat breakfast
Example sentences using "Hei"
Q: Please show me example sentences with hei.
A: Do you mean Hey or Her because hei is not a word
Translations of "Hei"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? hei
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hei...you are you from?☺
A: If you want to know how to write it correctly, it should be "Hey, where are you from?". By the way, I'm Brazilian.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hei hvordan har du de
A: if I'm reading the Norwegian right, it would be 'Hi, how are you'.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hei
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Hei"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce hei oggi che fai? io sto mangiando i panini🤣.
A: Hey, what are you doing today? I'm eating sandwiches.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- which way is the best to ask:1) which one of you speaks English? 2) which of you speaks English? ...
- What does we are on the same page mean?
- "Our classes haven't started yet" Is it correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 子供達がいつもタオルをたくさん使うから、棚の中のタオルがすぐ無くなります。（タオルを使い切ってしまう）
- What does Hi guys. I am in the middle of a translation and suddenly, this expression appeared: ...
- What do you call this colour? Is it dark aquamarine or dark ocean green or something else?
- What does I will let you think get a picture. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 그 자체로
- Does this sound natural... I bought a vellum paper because we ran out of the paper we're using.
- <Please assess this sentence> He was assiduous in having McDonald's for lunch, KFC for dinner, d...