Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Helplines"
Other questions about "Helplines"
Q: If you ring to their helplines, they always put you on hold, and take a long time to reply to you. It is exasperating. does this sound natural?
A: "ring to" --> "call"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Do people say “based off” instead of “based on” in casual talk?
- He told me if he didn't hire a maid he would have to get his sister clean the house. Is this sen...
- He was seen ( ) up the stairs with tears in his eyes. (A) run (B)ran (C) to run (D) running
- How can I improve this text? This is a reflection that happens today. Skin color, social class a...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ahora que lo mencionas/dices
- What is the difference between vis-a-vis and compared with ?
- What does Because why the freak not? mean?
- What does Put it lightly mean?
- What does yeet mean in "You can yeet yourself."?
- What is the difference between Scared and Afraid ?