Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Heresy"
The meaning of "Heresy" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does heresy mean?
A: A heresy is a deliberate misrepresentation of a critical teaching or doctrine.
Q: What does The nineteenth-century heresy mean?
A: Heresy is a belief or opinion that is common, especially within an accepted belief system or church. The 19th century heresy usually refers to Jehovah’s Witnesses, a religious group/movement that believes the return of Jesus is promised and imminent.
Example sentences using "Heresy"
Q: Please show me example sentences with heresy.
A: Heresy is a good thing; it's a sure sign of intelligence and intellectual independence.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? How could I use More Likely with adjective n sentence? Can I...
- Which one is better, at a flea market or in a flea market?
- What is the difference between I think that’s a good idea and I’m gonna say that’s a good idea ?
- Please show me example sentences with call it a day.
- What is the difference between I've got no book. and I have no book. ?
- What does Wanna mean?
- What does You’re a lot brighter than you look. mean?
- Does this question make sense? What has been the loveliest thing someone said to you today?
- What is the difference between effectiveness and effect ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? en donde uso el in, on , at?