Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Honorably"
Other questions about "Honorably"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce honorably.
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- <3 This means love? Why is that? 😅
- Which one would you say and why? Who do you think is the culprit? Who do you think the culpri...
- What is the difference between everybody and everyone ?
- What does a share of mean?
- What's the meaning of "stumble across"? and how to use it in a sentence? 🤔🤔🤔
- I know "I got it." is a common phrase which means "I understood." Then, can I make some adjustme...
- How do you say this in English (US)? no matter what happens to you, you should be calm.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Ambiguous talent sometimes makes me frustrate. (애매한 재능은 가끔 ...
- What is the difference between He was injured in the accident. and He was injured when the accid...
- For you, is there any difference in meaning between asking the two following questions? a. What...