Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hookah"
The meaning of "Hookah" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does You have got to lay off the hookah mean?
A: a hookah is a device for smoking. Usually it’s used with flavored tobacco. It’s originally from the Middle East
Synonyms of "Hookah" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between "I love me some hookah." and "I love some hookah." ?
A: "I love me some hookah." is a fun, exaggerated way of saying "I love hookah." "I love some hookah." sounds a little unnatural.
Translations of "Hookah"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hookah
A: Same word 🙃
Other questions about "Hookah"
Q: hookah does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Late years I don’t do it like I used to do it before. Is this expression natural?
- Please show me example sentences with Diet.
- this smells like sugar straight up (does this sound natural?)
- What is the difference between I don't care and I don't mind ?
- What is the difference between Visit by and Visit from ?
- What does you are farsi mean?
- What does It is possible to say : "I kicked the door open." (= I opened the door with my foot) ...
- What do you call these? Do you call them "sprinkle water"?
- is it an adjective or a verb? (hand-tightened) each bolt was Hand- tightened
- What does One building over from here mean?