Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hota"
The meaning of "Hota" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does hota mean?
Translations of "Hota"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? He/she se don't hota ya doesn't hota hai.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? hota hai
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wo hota koun hai mujhei bolnei wala
A: who is that to talk about me
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- 'be to blame' can be used in a daily conversation? or literary?
- i have not religion (is it correct?)
- How do you say this in English (US)? love life
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたは彼女に趣味の時に使うものをプレゼントしてはどうですか
- What is the difference between I'm finished and I'M Done ?
- "I have to use ground beef and pork for the dish." Hello! Do you think "ground beef and pork" ...
- What is the difference between Stoop and Porch ?
- Which is better? -I ate bacon and sliced cheese on toast for breakfast this morning. -I ate toast...
- What does A whole whack of mean?
- you should have one to see if you like it. ↑ What does ”to see” mean ?