Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hubieras"
Translations of "Hubieras"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Hubieras estudiado más
A: "You should have studied more."
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Hubieras comprado una marca de ropa diferente.
A: Hubieras en el sentido de "hubiera sido mejor si..."? Si es así, yo diría "You should have bought a different clothing brand"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Hubieras tenido tiempo de viajar si hubieses hecho 2 carreras de Universidad?
A: Would you have had time to travel if you had gotten two college degrees?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is there a difference between the words “spoilsport”, “killjoy” and “buzzkill”?
- what 'navigate' means? how's it different from 'browse'? The all-digital vaccine proof process r...
- What does They usually ate plants on the same day that they picked them. mean?
- question >> unscrupulously here means, not meticulously or immorally? original text : apps that ...
- "I should've known my place from the start." is this correct?
- What is the difference between make a booking and make a reservation ?
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- Hello. What does homer mean in " You got it homer. " Please?
- What is the difference between That’s ok and That’s fine ?
- much food or much foods which one is right?