Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hubo"
Translations of "Hubo"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? No hubo la necesidad de llamar a la policia
A: @alucard_says. There was no need to call the police..
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hubo un escándalo sobre unas fotos que se filtraron de ella en internet
A: @avn9823 i would have to see the images first!
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? hubo un momento en que mis padres decidieron no ir mas en semana santa
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "hubo un terremoto cerca de aqui"
A: @GatoKya: there was an earthquake near here
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hubo muchas curvas en el camino
A: There were many curves in the path.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나 방금 집에 도착했어
- What does So long Asshole! mean?
- What is the difference between I dread to think what might have happened. and I dread thinking w...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너는 내 통증의 처음과 끝 너는 비극의 동의어이며
- What is the difference between Will you merry me? and merry me ?
- What is the difference between She happened to be in Latin America during the riots. and She was ...
- What does he say? Do you happen to know the name of this song?🙄 Please let me know if you do wit...
- "I'm on board for it." Can this sentence mean "I agree with you."? For example, A: I thi...
- A: "Be confident in your English." B: "Be confident with your English." Which is better? Than...
- Please show me example sentences with I used to .