Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Humillacion"
Translations of "Humillacion"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? humillacion
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which sounds more natural? Low-income households on welfare are exempt from paying for medical f...
- 男性は何と言っていますか？ What does a man say?
- I feel comfortable here to live. ↑↑↑Is it natural??
- Just like dogs, cats don't go for a walk. Does this sentence make sense?
- Is there a difference between humble and modest?
- What does hook up mean?
- What does <what does it say? you doth did it?> mean?
- What is the difference between Will and Shall ?
- Sometimes "to" you pronounce "d" and sometimes "t". Is there a rule?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晩ご飯食べた？