Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Iceberg"
Example sentences using "Iceberg"
Q: Please show me example sentences with just tip of the iceberg when it comes to.
A: would you like popular slang amongst the younger generation to be included as well?
Translations of "Iceberg"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? iceberg
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Iceberg"
Q: After hitting an iceberg, the front side of Titanic began to sink. Does this sound natural?
Q: D59-1. This iceberg here, there's outcrappings under the water. Does this sound natural?
A: *outcroppings not outcrappings
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I'm very afraid if I fail the exam. Does it sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 成績表什么時候出來
- How do you say this in English (US)? 自分が話している動画を撮る
- can someone here explain this to me?. give me more examples if you can. These guidelines, howeve...
- What is the best way to formulate this sentence? 1. She’s making excuses to why she did it. 2...
- What does under five feet mean?
- What does stuck up mean?
- Which one sounds more natural? Tofu is made of soybeans. Tofu is made from soybeans.
- What does Pan mean?
- Would it be unusual if a girl over 18 will not be able to drive a car? (I mean, in America 🙂) ...