Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Icecream"
Translations of "Icecream"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Icecream has been eaten ? sounds natural or not
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Icecream"
Q: Icecream social will be at the last Wednesday , after next week ,right? Does this sound natural?
A: The ice cream social will be on the last Wednesday...after next week. Ok?
Q: Icecream was being sold for just 1 dollars at supermarket today. So I stocked up on it. Does this sound natural?
A: Ice cream was sold for just one dollar at the supermarket today, so I stocked up on it.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does downstream data sharing mean?
- What does We take the children to the park every afternoon to break up the day. mean?
- Is there a difference between the words “spoilsport”, “killjoy” and “buzzkill”?
- what 'navigate' means? how's it different from 'browse'? The all-digital vaccine proof process r...
- What does They usually ate plants on the same day that they picked them. mean?
- What is the difference between make a booking and make a reservation ?
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- Hello. What does homer mean in " You got it homer. " Please?
- What is the difference between That’s ok and That’s fine ?
- much food or much foods which one is right?