Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Icecream"
Translations of "Icecream"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Icecream has been eaten ? sounds natural or not
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Icecream"
Q: Icecream social will be at the last Wednesday , after next week ,right? Does this sound natural?
A: The ice cream social will be on the last Wednesday...after next week. Ok?
Q: Icecream was being sold for just 1 dollars at supermarket today. So I stocked up on it. Does this sound natural?
A: Ice cream was sold for just one dollar at the supermarket today, so I stocked up on it.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural in English? You're a good friend and a supportive person. If more peop...
- What is the difference between wither and let it go ?
- What is the difference between When is this homework for? and For when is this homework? ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 冷静
- Is it common to say "I've got two sisters", "I've got three siblings", etc. Instead of "I have" i...
- What does what does "there is no situation" meaning in this sentence. "There is no situation wher...
- My husband will lose his key. My husband loses his key. What's the difference in the meaning?
- Canada is an advanced country. Canada is a developed country. What would be correct to say?
- Is "beautiful" is a word that can be used when referring both to women and men, or is it like "ha...
- What does “Keep it playa” mean?