Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Illegitimate"
Synonyms of "Illegitimate" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between illegitimate and illegal and unlawful ?
A: Legal Vocabulary: Illegal vs. Illegitimate vs. Illicit vs. Unlawful. “All of the above describe actions that are not in accord with the law. However, there are some differences in the meaning among the words. Illegal refers most specifically to violations of statutes or codified rules: illegal seizure of property
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Tem alguém usando este chat?
- How do you say this in English (US)? haw old are you
- What does haw old are you mean?
- He said she would come here tomorrow. He said she was going to come here tomorrow. Are these ...
- Let's walk over there and see if there's any trash. Let's walk over there and see if there's...
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~