Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Illustanding"
Translations of "Illustanding"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? illustanding
A: That's not a word. Do you mean "outstanding"?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is the sentence “I waved hand(s) to her. ” correct in writing?
- Which one is correct? 1.They will notice how good a person you are. 2.They will notice how good ...
- What is the difference between some and any ?
- What is the difference between Students, [ 1 ] through their notes and textbooks, anxious...
- Please show me example sentences with semester.
- In a book I'm reading, I found the sentence "She stood in back of the chariot with Leo and Jason"...
- What does you got it all mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Olá tudo bem ?
- Please help to revise my article. Thank you. Dear XXX, Good day! This is Cindy from XXX...
- What is the implication of the verb with first-person subject that forms the third-person singular?