Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Illustre"
Translations of "Illustre"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? illustre
A: Illustrious / Distinguished.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日仕事は何時に終わるの?
- Anybody could help me with this question? thank you 🙏
- How do you say this in English (US)? “What he died for/ how he died”?
- What is the difference between Can I have a menu? and Can I have the menu? ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? このホテルにどのくらい泊まりますか?
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏
- Please show me example sentences with Across the board.
- Does “to have” relate to “a handy thing”? Or “to have” relate to “this whole sentence”?