Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ilness"
Other questions about "Ilness"
Q: he contracted an ilness from his sister. does this sound natural?
A: It is spelled “illness”.
Q: This ilness is contagious, so you have to take it into account before you go in a public place.I suggest you to be at home for few days. does this sound natural?
A: The illness is contagious, so you should take that into account before going to a public place. I suggest you stay at home for a few days.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나 방금 집에 도착했어
- What does So long Asshole! mean?
- A female European Honey Buzzard Bird was fitted with a satellite tracking system in Finland. what...
- What is the difference between I dread to think what might have happened. and I dread thinking w...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너는 내 통증의 처음과 끝 너는 비극의 동의어이며
- What is the difference between She happened to be in Latin America during the riots. and She was ...
- What does spot mean?
- What does he say? Do you happen to know the name of this song?🙄 Please let me know if you do wit...
- "I'm on board for it." Can this sentence mean "I agree with you."? For example, A: I thi...
- A: "Be confident in your English." B: "Be confident with your English." Which is better? Than...