Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Incentivize"
The meaning of "Incentivize" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does incentivize mean?
A: motivate or encourage (someone) to do something; provide with an incentive.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- 'to do competition' Is there such a way to say it?
- What does Regardless mean?
- In a romantic relationship ,is it natural to say"wrap your arms around my waist"?
- What is the difference between garment and clothes ?
- Please correct this sentence to be more natural. I have no words to describe how much I love yo...
- Please show me example sentences with fall.
- What does At some point mean?
- I don't really feel safe for driving it. I don't really feel safe driving it. Do you think wh...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 这些果实是那些树上结的
- How do you say this in English (US)? 别怪我无情