Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Incentivou"
Translations of "Incentivou"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? você me incentivou a aprender inglês
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between push the button and press the button and hit the button ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Prójimo
- What is the difference between squat down and settle oneself ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ポケモンのぬいぐるみ
- Hi, I’m currently working on report about the difference between Japanese and foreigners when the...
- What does At some point mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 这些果实是那些树上结的
- I haven't forget about it or I haven't forgotten about it?
- What does flame someone up mean?
- Assume that I am England and traveling to the U.S. I have to fill out the form and there is “resi...