Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Inception"
Translations of "Inception"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Inception
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural?: "why are they lumped together into the same category?"
- What is the difference between all the dust kept on the table and all the dust stood on the table...
- Comparing “love” and “like so much”, which one has a higher degree of affection?
- What is the difference between offensive and insulting? If I ask is this sentence offensive/insul...
- What is the difference between revert to Islam and convert to Islam ?
- plz let me know some common acronyms like IDK, BTY or sth like that
- What is the difference between You made my day. and You make my day. ?
- I was reading this Instagram post by the NASA, but they wrote " SATURN DON'T COOK" and "IT DON'T...
- 1) I look forward to do it. 2) I look forward to doing it. I learned #2 is grammatically co...