Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Inhibir"
Translations of "Inhibir"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? inhibir
A: @plucky_chimp99: fast easy free
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I'd like to know what kind of connotation does this ("a cry goes out") have in the text. Thanks...
- *the police found a houses abounded with drugs. *this is the only road in Utah that abound in ga...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Quel est le nom du drapeau américain ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Yume
- Please show me example sentences with casually.
- What do you call this?
- What is the difference between Phones and Calls and she sometimes phones her friends... esto ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Once he pulls himself up, he still seems having a bit had ti...
- What is the difference between Dear and Esteemed and Estimated and Can I say Estimated Mr. John??? ?
- A teacher said to a student "How about that be your word for the day?" Does this construction ...