Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Inhibits"
The meaning of "Inhibits" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does inhibits profits
A: "inhibits" can mean to slow, stop in this situation.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does tripped into mean?
- Does this sound natural in English? "What breed is your dog?"
- is this sentence correct: you can buy ice cream anywhere.
- is this sentence correct: I can buy ice cream everywhere.
- Does this question sound natural in English? Do you have any pets?
- i'm quite fluent in english , sometimes i don't know why they using the swearing words in the mid...
- 1. Please, from now on always move in same direction with me. 2. Have i written anyething wrongly...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 「フレーム・イン」
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...