Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Innoculation"
Synonyms of "Innoculation" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between innoculation and immunity ?
A: Inoculation is intended to cause immunity.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "a renewed lease on life" mean?
- What is the difference between felony and misdemeanor ?
- What does Stores may delist products or their manufacturers decline to supply their usual outlets...
- How do you say this in English (US)? gotas de sangre
- What is the difference between How long is this going to/gonna take? and How long will it take? ?
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...
- Please help me correct this. Thank you in advance.
- What is the difference between run away and flee ?