Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Inspiring"
The meaning of "Inspiring" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Inspiring mean?
A: inspiring means that something younsaid or did helped people accomplish something. For example," Your speech inspired me to stop smoking."
Synonyms of "Inspiring" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Inspiring and Uplifting ?
A: Inspiring is when something motivates you to do something and uplifting is when something brightens your mood
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? This is twice as much as I eared for 19 years. Is this corrr...
- TL；DR，she brew me off what's the meaning of“TL；DR”
- How do you say this in English (US)? Como se diz "de nada" em inglês? (o que usamos quando alguém...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 何をされたの？（いじめられた人に対して）
- What does come down mean?
- "I have to use ground beef and pork for the dish." Hello! Do you think "ground beef and pork" ...
- What is the difference between Stoop and Porch ?
- Which is better? -I ate bacon and sliced cheese on toast for breakfast this morning. -I ate toast...
- What does A whole whack of mean?
- you should have one to see if you like it. ↑ What does ”to see” mean ?