Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Insultes"
Translations of "Insultes"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? No insultes mi inteligencia
A: Don't insult my intelligence
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? no me insultes o insultar
A: @olaronav. Don't insult me.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between He is a great talker. and He has a big mouth. ?
- it popped into my head as I reached out my hand to grab a book. does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between may I have your number and can you give me your number please ?
- She didn't know anyone else at the party and did not feel brave enough to mingle. Does this soun...
- How do you say this in English (US)? I didn't late. is it correct?
- What is the difference between fall down and fall over ?
- An interview or a discussion? Imagine that someone hosted a talk session for a magazine, invit...
- What does i missed you so bad so bad? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? A「先にやる？」 B「やる！」
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am