Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Intentare"
Translations of "Intentare"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? intentare aprobar mi examen!!
A: I will try to pass my exam
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? intentare darme prisa
A: I will try to hurry.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? intentare esforzarme más!
A: I will try harder!
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Я люблю свою жизнь
- Does this sound natural? This device doesn’t run on gas
- What is the difference between I went drinking. and I went out for a drink. ?
- What does "where does ur money go that you got a dual pentium” mean?
- I have two daughters. The eldest daughter is 7 years old and the second is 4. Is this expression...
- Is this natural? "I used to work at an optician's"
- I’ve been watching friends for learning english. And I saw this sentence. “if I hadn't have sto...
- What is the difference between Let's have some coffee and Let's get some coffee and Let's grab so...
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ How long have you been in Russia? Are you th...
- Dos this sounds natural? (I'm talking about what a woman in my family liked to buy in the 80s) ...