Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Intentarlo"
Translations of "Intentarlo"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? déjame intentarlo
A: Let me try
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ¿te gustaría intentarlo?
A: Would you like to try this?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? podría intentarlo
A: I could try it
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which sounds natural? Do you have some tomatoes? or Do you have any tomatoes?
- I got a message from my aunt in this early morning. She said that my cousin who is living near my...
- What does The company continues to be privately held. mean?
- what does " scooch over " mean?
- What is the difference between present and current ?
- Which one is more common? I’ve never swam in my life I’ve never swum in my life
- hi guys if I remove the word " either" in this situation, will you understand? i don't understa...
- Is this natural? "I used to work at an optician's"
- I’ve been watching friends for learning english. And I saw this sentence. “if I hadn't have sto...
- What is the difference between Let's have some coffee and Let's get some coffee and Let's grab so...