Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Intentas"
Translations of "Intentas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? intentas acercarte pero no lo lograras
A: You try to approach but you will not succeed.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? qué intentas decir me??
A: what are you trying to tell me?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- This room is dim. This room is dimly lit. are they both natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? He is a man who has a good job. He who has a good job. whi...
- Please correct my journal 👻👾 I'm watching a ghost TV show right now. My coworkers sometimes...
- What is the difference between did and do ?
- What matters is how much instructors can bring an authentic language from outside of class / ever...
- What is the difference between do you know how hard is it? and do you know how hard could it be? ?
- I have arrived at the school, I have arrived the school which one is correct?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?