Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Intentemos"
Translations of "Intentemos"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? intentemos hacer algo o hagamos algo
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? intentemos
A: we'll try
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Why she did that? Why did she do that? ---- Which one is correct?
- Is it grammatically wrong to use "haven't you told" there instead of "didn't you tell"? Why on...
- How do you say this in English (US)? こいつ、煽りスキル高いんだけど！！
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너의 취미는 무엇이니?
- How do you say this in English (US)? But I thought he’s an Italian player
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.
- What is the difference between beginner and novice ?
- What does Why choose excuse instead of reason? 🤨 mean?
- Is it correct to say: Cuz every thing about you is art? Or should I put an article before the l...
- What is the difference between consistent and constant ?