Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Intentes"
Translations of "Intentes"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? no intentes engañarme
A: Yes, it sounds good to me. Actually, there are many synonyms meaning basically the same: deceive, dupe, con, swindle, cheat, defraud, etc.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? No intentes alejarme de tí.
A: don't try to push me away
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- You enable me to improve my English. Is this expression natural?
- What does absenteeism mean? Does it mean some one is used to taking days off without giving legi...
- I have read the same book as you have read. Does this sentence make sense?
- What does Give me some more time away. mean?
- Is this sentence correct: "I'm interested in travel"?
- What is the difference between mud and clay ?
- Que quiere decir "Cool" en inglés informal
- What does “Achive a minimum GPA of 1.0/4.0” Is it mean i need more than 25% to pass when turn in...
- Isn't this expression strange? for those reasons I think that rich countries should do more to ...
- What does Denominator mean?