Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Irse"
Translations of "Irse"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? irse a dormir y descansar por un momento
A: Go to sleep and rest for a moment
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? irse a dormir
A: To go to sleep
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? irse de parranda
A: I'm going to a party
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? irse de pinta
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? irse de vacaciones
A: To go on vacation.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? “I studied book keeping whole day today.” I’m just thinking about how to...
- How do you say this in English (US)? …とはどういう意味ですか？
- What is the difference between I think I can't pass the exam and I don't think I can pass the exam ?
- What's the difference between "edge towards something" And " Move towards something " Basically w...
- What is the difference between You are sweet and You are kind ?
- I dared to ask her to dance with me. this sentence is natural?
- Please show me example sentences with ~, but ~ at the same time..
- How do you say this in English (US)? Como se dice no me importa!
- Can I say " I pinched my nose. " Instead of " I held my nose. " To say mean that I tried to stop ...
- Can I use the phrase 'Give me five.' for the disabilities without enough fingers?