Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Itaga"
Translations of "Itaga"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Itaga mo sa bato
A: @bibih21: Cutting in stone
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between sure and sure thing ?
- What is the difference between Hubby and Husband ?
- What are the differences between these three phrases verbs; drop by, come by and stop by.
- Mom-made French fries are the most delicious. Does it sound correct?
- What is the difference between Is that okay with you ? and Are you okay with that ? ?
- We consider him to be our hero. He is considered to be our hero. I regard him to be a fool....
- FOOD DELIVERY PICK-UP ENTRANCE / ENTER WITH YOUR VEHICLE - Does this sign look natural? Hi, I’m ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Eai cara
- Which do you think sounds more natural? I think #2 is grammatically correct, but I find #1 usages...
- What does Skydiving to a hospital is cheaper than taking an ambulance. mean?