Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Itself"
Translations of "Itself"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? 썸. I know like I am dating him or I am seeing him. but I am wondering if there's '썸' itself in english. not as a verb but as a noun.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 심지어 내가 사춘기를 겪을 때에도 이렇게 방황하지 않았다.
- What does By the words. By the photograph mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? hola como estas amiga
- I've asked my lawyer whether there is any recourse but was told I could not dictate where the chi...
- What does If you are 555 , then I'm 666 mean?
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏
- Please show me example sentences with Across the board.
- Does “to have” relate to “a handy thing”? Or “to have” relate to “this whole sentence”?