Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jagraon"
Other questions about "Jagraon"
Q: I'll go to jagraon this Monday. does this sound natural?
A: Yes it quite does but you can also say ‘I am going to jagraon this Monday’ ! :)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- - "How is your arm doing? Has it healed yet?" Do these questions sound natural? Is it something ...
- I don't have the exact number on the top of my head (does this sound natural?)
- Does this sound natural / formal to you? “They hide their hatred under a veneer of progressivis...
- What does act swag mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 지금 사는 곳은 어때요?
- "We'd love to help you." Do you Americans make the sound "d" after "we" in the sentece? (I almos...
- What does that's my jam mean?
- What does O que significa ''rock 'n' roll''... mean?
- let's talk?)
- What does boo mean?