Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Jagruk"
Translations of "Jagruk"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? jagruk
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Survival of the fittest mean?
- Who do you like most? Who do you like best? Which is correct?
- Which verb should I use with rides in an amusement park? a. go on rides b. take rides c. ride rides
- I'm sorry you failed to pass the test last week. Does this sentence make sense?
- How do you say this in English (US)? そろそろ寝る時間よ！
- i was tired im school is this sentence natural?
- When I want to say LITERALLY in the true meaning, not super or very (I mean not as a slang), how ...
- “A coffee shop I have passed by a few times but not gone. “ Is this sentence OK? Sounds natural?...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 인생이 막막하다
- When you are in a store such as supermarket, How do you say “今日は商品が少ないね”?